Pilates 1:1 Lessons
We teach Private Pilates lessons 5 days a week in the studio. Our teachers come from a diverse range of backgrounds, allowing us to bring a variety of class levels to suit all abilities.
Our studio follows a classical way of teaching so you get to learn the classical mat repertoire that Joseph Pilates designed. This allows you to see the progression in your own body and learn more about the key connections Pilates can give your mind, body and spirit.
2022 Term Dates
When you first get in touch with us we’ll send you a health form to fill out. We can then answer questions via email or happy to chat over the phone.
What to expect at the studio
- You do not need to bring anything with you.
- Please make sure your clothing has no zips or buttons that could tear the equipment.
- For safety we ask that you take off watches and fitness trackers and leave jewellery at home.
- For safety water bottles are not permitted on the studio floor, please hydrate before arriving.
- Please dress warm as the windows and doors are sometimes open.
- We welcome bare feet on the equipment or you could wear a sticky soled sock.